August 01, 2015 (Windham, NY) – Canada’s Matteo Dal-Cin (Silber Pro Cycling) took the win in the 16km men’s individual time trial (ITT) at the 2015 Tour of the Catskills on Friday while Jack Burke (CAN) NCCH finished third behind Eneas Freyre (USA) TTEndurance.
On the women’s side, fellow Canuck Lex Albrecht (Optum p/b KBS) landed second on the podium followed by Canadian triathlete, Paolina Allan (CYLK Junek Velodrome) in third as Cecillia Davis (USA) CRCA/Stan’s NoTubes p/b Velo Classic Cycling took the win.
1. Matteo Dal-Cin (Can) Silber Pro Cycling 20:31.40
2. Eneas Freyre (USA) TTEndurance 21:31.40
3. Jack Burke (Can) NCCH 21:34.20
5. James Piccoli (Can) Team Veloselect 21:54.80
7. Alexis Cartier (Can) Transport Lacombe Devinci 22:07.40
9. Bruce Bird (Can) Wheels of Bloor / Graywood Developments 22:13.60
1. Cecillia Davis (USA) CRCA/Stan’s NoTubes p/b Velo Classic Cycling 24:31.80
2. Lex Albrecht (Can) Optum p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies 24:33.20
3. Paolina Allan (Can) CYLK Junek Velodrome 24:47.80
5. Alize?e Brien (Can) Team TIBCO?SVB 24:52.80
6. Miriam Brouwer (Can) Giant Toronto/Liv p/b Powerwatts 25:07.80
7. Gabrielle Pilote Fortin (Can) DNA p/b K4 racing 25:10.00
1. David Grazi (Can) True North Medical Road Corps 22:07.00