June 25, 2017 (Whistler, BC) – Catharine Pendrel (BC) Clif Pro Team and Geoff Kabush (BC) Scott-Maxxis claimed the final round #6 of the Canada MTB Cup XCO series in Whistler, BC on Saturday. Julia Long (BC) Cycling BC / TaG Cycling won the Junior Expert Women’s race while Holden Jones (BC) Cycling BC / Team Squamish won the Junior Expert Men’s competition – pls see full results links below.
Junior Expert Women
1. Julia Long (BC) Cycling BC / TaG Cycling 1:10:39
2. Lucy Schick (BC) 1:16:31
DNF Sorsha Henning (BC) Team Squamish
Junior Expert Men
1. Holden Jones (BC) Cycling BC / Team Squamish 1:12:13
2. Nick Kleban (BC) Cycling BC 1:14:50
3. Logan Sadesky (AB) Rundle Mountain CC 1:17:38
1. Catharine Pendrel (BC) Clif Pro Team 1:39:22
2. Jayne Rossworn (BC) 1:48:10
3. Emily Unterberger (BC) 1:49:26
1. Geoff Kabush (BC) Scott-Maxxis 1:38:00
2. Stephen Ettinger (USA) Focus/Shimano 1:39:19
3. Evan Guthrie (BC) Pivot/RaceFace/Kal Tire 1:40:04
Full results all categories here.