November 06, 2015 (Abbotsford, BC) – Abbotsford BMX has posted the Indoor 2015-16 Indoor BMX schedule. The indoor BMX track is being built on November 9, 2015. Extra hands are always welcome in the afternoon with grooming, so please stop by the track at 32470 Haida (behind Agrifair Arena) in Abbotsford if you are able to help out.
- Registration for Saturday evening races will be cut off at 6:15 pm, in order to get racing started right at 7:00pm.
- Coaching for Novice riders is available on Tuesdays from 4:30 – 5:30pm with Zach Frier.
- Intermediate and Expert coaching with Joe Rasmussen is available on Wednesdays from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
- Cost for coaching and practice is $10.
- Please note that there are changes to the Open Practice times. There are some changes to the ProAm qualifications and race formats. Information will be posted at the track.