October 02, 2012 – Specialized Canada is pleased to announce that we are looking to hire a full time, junior graphics/ production position. This position is located in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, on the West Island of Montreal. Interested parties may email a cover letter, resume and example of their work to email@example.com.
Job Title: Canadian Graphic & Production Specialist – Consumer
Reports to: Marketing Manager
At Specialized Canada we are driven by one vision: Be the best cycling brand in the world. This is not a destination, but a constant and exhaustive journey. We take this to heart in everything that we do, on and off the bike. We are a true sporting family with a passion for everything cycling. We are Specialized.
Specialized Bicycles was founded in 1974 by riders for riders. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, California, with global distribution, the company focuses on making everyone’s time on a bike better by delivering functional and technically advanced bikes and equipment that provide true performance benefits.
- Provide executional leadership for all rep and consumer facing graphic projects for the Specialized brand in Canada.
- Key lead for large dealer and consumer facing collateral projects (Dealer Book, Cyclopedia, etc);
- Create and/or adapt all ads – global and local – (print, web, TV, Specialized and Dealer generated);
- Create all special projects as requested by Managing Director/ Sales Manager, etc;
- Lead design and production on all rep selling collateral and tools;
- Support Canadian Graphic Specialist – Retail in all graphic aspects of dealer and consumer collateral;
- Own Specialized brand standards and ensure Canadian team is always working with most recent version;
- Key liaison with printers for technical specifications;
- Other activities as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand standards implemented, monitored and maintained on a consistent basis;
- Demonstrates a deep, and constantly current, understanding of production and graphic fundamentals;
- Consistently up to date on the latest design technologies, techniques and strategic approaches.
- Education: University Degree or College Diploma in Production, Graphic Design or related experience.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years in Graphic or Production experience desirable. Strong ability in Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Asset Management, etc.
- Language: Fluent in French, strong English competency desirable.
- Lives Specialized values and behaviours.
- Passionate about bicycles.