September 30, 2012 (Toronto, ON) – We are pleased to announce that the annual Pedal 100 for Heart and Stroke ride, originally scheduled for Sunday, August 19, is now confirmed for Sunday, October 14, 2012 – mark your calendars.
- The event will begin at Queenston Heights National Historic Park, Pavillion#2 in Queenston Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- All Pedal 100 participants will have a choice of 60km and 100km routes throughout Niagara-on-the-Lake’s scenic wine region and the beautiful Niagara River Parkway
- The 100km ride will begin at 8am and the 60km ride will begin at 9am
- Registration begins at 7:00 am SHARP at Pavilion#2
- Your registration includes a hearty and healthy post-ride meal that will be fully catered by the Queenston Heights Restaurant
- Parking is FREE. Unfortunately showers are no longer available.
We thank you for your patience and support as we determined the new route and venue.
Directions to Queenston Heights Park:
- Take Queen Elizabeth Way (Niagara) over the Garden City Skyway in St. Catharines
- Continue onto ON-405
- Take the Stanley Avenue/Regional Road 102 exit toward Niagara Falls/Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Turn left onto Stanley Avenue/Regional Road 102
- Slight right onto Portage Road (signs for Portage Road/Niagara Parkway/Queenston/Niagara-on-the-Lake)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Niagara Parkway and follow signs for Queenston Heights Park
From Niagara Falls
- Head north on Victoria Avenue toward Valley Way
- Turn left at Niagara Parkway
- At the roundabout, take the second exit into Queenston Height Park
Join us on October 14 and Crack the Century.