February 01, 2017 (Toronto, ON) – The Toronto International Bicycle Show, which claims to be the largest bicycle consumer show worldwide, will be held March 3-5 at the Better Living Centre, CNE. The show will feature the most up-to-date displays of new bicycles, accessories and apparel from over 175 manufacturers, distributors, retailers and other exhibitors.
The show includes a Retail Marketplace area for consumers to buy products and a Manufacturers Showcase area as well where leading manufacturers and distributors will be displaying their latest products. The 2017 edition will also showcase electric bicycle exhibitors, bicycle frame building, bicycle tours and a bicycle club fair. Below is a snapshot look at some of the hightlights at this year’s show.
– Manufacturers Showcase – located at the West side of the building see what’s new and hot for 2017.
– Electric Bicycle Exhibitors – will showcase their latest technology and products.
– XJAM 2017 – BMX-JAM and mountain bike freestyle riders competition.
– 2,000 Foot Test Track – For you to experience and test out every kind of bike including Pedal Assist Electric bikes
– Mini-Velodrome Competition – test ride and experience the thrill of riding a bicycle on the velodrome track
– CFO Pro/Am BMX Flatland Freestyle Competition – see the world’s top freestylers
– Kid’s Action Zone – Enclosed carpeted area for kids to let loose, taking in a number of great activities.
– Trillium Trailblazers Youth Area – Join the Trillium Trailblazers for our Youth Skills area. Grab one of several sizes of Trek youth bikes and enjoy our Youth Skills area.
For more information, visit the Toronto International Bicycle Show website here.