2016 Canadian Cyclo-cross Championships Schedule, Course Map and START LISTS
CX Nats logo ©
November 05, 2016 (Sherbrooke, Quebec) – The 2016 Canadian Cyclo-cross Championships are underway at Jacques Cartier Park in in Sherbrooke, Quebec with 331 riders entered. The temperature is 5 degrees with 60% chance of rain or even snow making for challenging conditions. The Masters are up first at 8am with the Elite races beginning at 1:20 EST.
Start Lists HERE.
2016 Canadian Cyclo-cross Championships Schedule
– 08h00: Master 50-59, 60+ Men & 30-39, 40+ Women
– 09h00: Master 40-49 Men
– 10h00: Master 30-39 Men
– 11h00: U17, U15, U13 Men & Women (Challenge)
– 11h45: Course Open for Training
– 12h15: U23 & Junior Men
– 13h20: Elite Women (19+) & Youth Women (17-22)
– 14h20: Elite Men
– 15h30: Wannabe Canadian Challenge Men & Women
Award Ceremonies for all categories will follow the completion of the final race
CX Nats 2016 Course Map ©
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.