- Canada’s first-ever Christmas Cyclo-cross project
- Criteria to race in World Cups during the 2015-16 season
- Selection criteria for the 2016 Cyclo-cross World Championships
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Program Manager Scott Kelly at email@example.com.
About the Canadian Cyclo-Cross Working Group:
The Canadian-Cyclo-cross Working Group is made up of various stakeholders from the Canadian Cyclo-cross community. The objective of this new initiative is to improve communications and planning around the Canadian Cyclo-cross program. The working group has been tasked with developing a sustainable cyclo-cross program, exploring funding opportunities and identifying and engaging leaders in the Canadian Cyclo-cross community to help drive these initiatives.
Working Group members:
- Program Manager: Scott Kelly
- NSO Rep: Kris Westwood
- PSO Rep: Jayson Gillespie
- Elite Female Rep: Mical Dyck
- Elite Male Rep: Aaron Schooler
- Industry Rep: Craig Richey