June 21, 2011 (Toronto, ON) – The schedule has been finalized for the 2011 Immunity-FX Canadian Road Cycling Championships powered by Canaccord Wealth Management, and the best riders of this nation will go head to head on the evenings of Friday for the Elite women’s road race, and Saturday for the Elite men’s road race.
“It’s a great feeling to have see months of hard work coming to fruition,” said Craig Fagan, Race organizer of the event. “The people of the Greater Toronto Area will be treated with the best road cycling action that this country has to offer. We have some of the best of the best competing here in Ontario, a year before the 2012 Olympic Games.”
The 2011 Immunity-FX Canadian Road Championships powered by Canaccord Wealth Management will be complemented by a wide variety of festivities for the whole family, including a bike parade, a children’s race, Learn-to-Ride clinics, mechanics clinics, to name a few.
Schedule – 2011 Championship Races
– Thursday, June 23 – 9:00am – Time Trials (Elite Men, Women) [Belfountain/Region of Peel]
– Friday, June 24 – 6:00pm – Road Race (Elite Women) [Milton/Burlington]
– Saturday, June 25 – 4:00pm – Road Race (Elite Men) [Milton/Burlington]
– Sunday, June 26 – 11:00am – Criterium (Elite Men, Women) [Georgetown/Halton Hills]
– Thursday, June 30 – 9:00am – Time Trials (Jr., Masters, Para-cycling) [Belfountain/Region of Peel]
– Friday, July 1 – 8:30am – Criterium (Jr, Masters) [Toronto]
– Saturday, July 2 – 9:30am – Road Race (Para-cycling) [Caledon/Region of Peel]
– Sunday, July 3 – 9:30am – Road Race (Jr, Masters) [Burlington/Hamilton]
* All times Eastern